CSV Training Program is designed to support newly hired pharmacy colleagues with learning and development. The program teaches new technicians customer service skills, the business of pharmacy, patient safety, pharmacy workflow and inventory.
Training is a form of active learning that is used to improve the skills of pharmacy staff. Depending on the areas of business development, pharmaceutical training is aimed at practicing specific sales, merchandising and assortment skills.
Pharmacy workers are one of the important resources of the pharmacy business, and trained employees, pharmacists and pharmacy managers with advanced skills become a real asset in the pharmacy business.
In the formats of integrated development programs, CVS conducts training courses for pharmacy employees with different levels of training and with different functional responsibilities. Seminars, webinars, mini-lectures, master classes, brainstorms, personal consultations and coaching – all these are forms of training in which CVS transfers its experience, knowledge and technologies of a pharmacy chain.
Increasing sales, improving the quality of customer service in a pharmacy, introducing corporate standards in working with customers.
- Gaining knowledge on sales technologies in pharmacies.
- Expanding clientele, retaining regular customers and attracting new ones.
- Improving the professional competence of employees when working with clients in stressful and conflict situations.
- Formation and promotion of corporate standards of service work with clients.
- Increase in sales.
Main directions of work:
- Psychology of sales in a pharmacy.
- An effective sales advisory model.
Effects of participation in the training:
- Active position in sales;
- Ability to establish trusting relationships with the client at each stage of the sale;
- Skills of effective communication with various types of clients;
- Techniques for determining the needs of the client, persuading and processing objections, motivating the client to make a purchase;
- Increased confidence in their professional abilities;
- Increased motivation to improve the efficiency of their work.
Benefits for the company:
- Sales growth;
- Improving the quality of customer service;
- Implementation of corporate standards in work with clients;
- Increasing the competitiveness of the company.