The Woodward Charitable Trust is currently inviting applications for its grant program to fund projects that help families and young people and that are aiming to improve the life chances of the beneficiaries.
- Type: Project Funding
- Focus: Small-scale, locally-based charitable initiatives in the UK
- Funding Available: Usually up to £1,000
- Funding Cycle: The 2020 application form will be available from 1 February 2020.
- Areas Covered: Countywide
Grants are available to small-scale, locally-based charitable initiatives in the UK in the following areas:
- isolated children and young people;
- disadvantaged families (including refuges and domestic violence projects;
- arts outreach;
- prisoners and ex-offenders;
- community cohesion amongst minority groups.
Types of grants:
- Small grants – up to £3,000;
- Large grants – over £3,000 each year.
Who Can Apply
UK registered charities with an annual turnover of less than £300,000 can apply.
The Trust is particularly interested in helping smaller organizations that offer direct services.
The following are not eligible for funding:
- Unsolicited applications from charities whose annual turnover exceeds £300,000.
- General school appeals including out of hours provision.
- Construction projects such as playgrounds, village halls, and disabled access.
- Medical research.
- Individuals in any capacity
- Parish facilities.
- Requests for vehicles.
- Playgroups and pre-school groups.
- Educational fees.
For more information, visit http://woodwardcharitabletrust.org.uk/general_applications/