The Bevan Foundation is working to find lasting and radical solutions to poverty and inequality in Wales. It was founded in 2001 to strengthen public policy after devolution.
The charity was established to create insights, ideas and impact that end poverty and inequality.
Many people and organizations enable the Foundation to make a big impact through funding: subscriptions, donations, trusts and foundations
How to donate
You can donate once or give regularly by debit or credit card on the Bevan Foundation’s official website.
You can also support the Bevan Foundation by:
- cheque – payable to the Bevan Foundation
- standing order – download and complete this form then send it to us
- text – simply text the words “BEVANF” and the amount you wish to give to 70085
How to contact
- Address: 145a High Street, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47 8DP
- Tel: 01685 350938
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.bevanfoundation.org/