Afasic Cymru is a parent-led organization representing children and young people with specific language impairment (SLI) and speech and language needs. It was established in Wales in 2002. Afasic Cymru is not a service provider; they provide information and training for parents – and professionals – and produce a range of publications. Afasic Cymru is dedicated to transforming the lives of 700,000 autistic people in the UK and changing attitudes.
Afasic Cymru has 116 branches across the UK, run by volunteers.
You can help Afasic Cymru in a number of ways:
- Make a regular or single donation on Afasic Cymru’s official website: https://www.autism.org.uk/
- Become a corporate partner
- Play the weekly lottery
- Raise free funds for National Autistic Society using Everyclick
- Donate while you shop – AmazonSmile, Savoo, eBay for charity, Easyfundraising, Give as you Live, PayPal Giving
- Turn your old car into a donation
- Host or take part in an event (Spectrum Night Walks, cycle challenges, etc.)
- Become a member
- Give in memory via online tributes
- Sign up to the Gift Aid scheme
- Join in campaign
- Give a regular gift to the National Autistic Society through your pay
- Leave a gift in your will