Neath Port Talbot CVS can provide support in promoting and marketing your group or activities through;
- Our website
- Our Social Media sites; Facebook and Twitter
- Our Quarterly Magazine Voluntary Voice
- Posting information out to our members.
- Emailing information out to our members.
We can help you produce effective flyers/marketing materials and give advice on how to sell your activities in the most successful way. Through this, we can help you raise your profile with relevant partners/stakeholders.
The Neath Port Talbot CVS Trustee information sheets also provide support in using publicity effectively and how to work with the media.
Promotion and marketing
- 10.1 Communications and marketing plan
- 10.2 Creating effective marketing and publicity materials
- 10.3 Preparing newsletters
- 10.4 Working with the media
- 10.5 Effective press releases
- 10.6 The annual report
- 10.7 Website development and maintenance
- 10.8 Accessible formats and languages
- 10.9 New and Social Media in the Voluntary Sector