What We Do
Neath Port Talbot CVS will:
- Help organisations and communities to set up and develop new projects that meet the needs of the local community, enhance participation and improve the quality of people’s lives
- Identify the views of local voluntary organisations through forums and consultation and present these views to decision makers leading to effective outcomes and partnerships
- Provide a range of accessible, quality training courses for voluntary organisations, community groups and individual volunteers
- Provide an effective volunteering service for organisations looking for volunteers and volunteers looking for new opportunities
- Provide a wide range of advice and information to local voluntary organisations on issues affecting them, and to the general public about the voluntary sector
- Provide practical services so that voluntary organisations and community groups may function more effectively.